Custom Search

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thrift Store Success 3

This is the dress I found, but in Black
Today was awesome at the Goodwill on White Lane. I found a nice pair of slacks (trying to find pants that fit is hard enough at a regular store!!!) and a nice blouse, both from Ann Taylor Loft, for 2.75 a piece.

But the find I was most excited about was a BRAND NEW (Tag was still on it) calf length black Talbot's dress which will be perfect for working in the hot summer months. The Talbots tag said the dress was originally priced at 68.00$. My price at the Goodwill? $4.50.

Thriftstores have revitalized my wardrobe and definitely improved its quality.

Even when (sometime in the far future which I can't currently envision) I can afford to shop for clothes of this quality at retail prices, I am thinking I might continuing thrifting because I will know I can get them for much, much less.

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! I love it! Thrift stores are the best. And hey, thanks for visiting me at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete